I'm sipping on coffee and eating toast with jam. No one else is awake so I have a few moments to myself before our adventurous day begins. At 11am we leave for the airport. At 5:50pm we will be in Atlanta!
Not sure how I will put into words our 10 days in England. Sour cherry vodka will surely get a mention. We had a wonderful time being spoiled by our family - Lora, Bibs, Mila and Alyosha. It's hard to leave. And the 9 hour plane trip ahead does not make it any easier!
But I am prepared - new cars, a double-decker bus, activity books, story books, colored pencils. And I think Lucas is ready to be home. Although he has decided that he does "not yike airplanes." Last night, I quoted some books of his that we had left behind and he went into a zone. He kept asking me to physically produce one of the books I quoted, practically able to smell it in front of him.
OK, enough procrastinating. See you all soon! xoxo
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! I can't wait to see you all. Safe travels.
ReplyDelete