"Deedee ring bell and I STOP."
What did you have for a snack? "Cwackers and cheese." Who made it for you? "Kaffy."
He is enamored with "Kaffy" (Kathy, the teaching assistant.) He looks off into the distance, starry-eyed whenever her name comes up.
The only child he mentioned was Jody who is not listed on the roster. Although he was saying clearly and repeatedly, JODY, I thought he was confusing the name with Josie, a girl in his class, but he insists it is a boy. It's a mystery!
After dropping him off, I was not overwhelmingly sad, although I did feel a bit emotional and expect this to continue in the coming weeks (years, rest of my life...) More so, I felt my heart nearly leaping out of my throat...an overflowing feeling of love and gratitude that Lucas can blossom unencumbered in this wonderful place, Arbor Montessori.

I'm so excited for him -- and for you. Now that you know he is well cared for in such a fantastic atmosphere, you should use the free time to do some good for yourself.
ReplyDelete